Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Frogs

So I heard frogs are pretty busted now..

I tried the deck with the new cards and dam it synchros. It rivals the synchro capabilities of infernity. Ronintoadin or w/e its called is soo broken. 

Often by turn 2 (at latest 3) I can make stardust goyo and sum other synchro. I'll say more later about it when it comes to testing it tommorrow.

Infernities are somewhat overhyped. I think they can do good stuff, but like they can still lose some games. It is not like DAD return or anything like that.  I am sure they will get a little better when ppl test their builds out and improve it.

I wonder how xx-saber Darksoul will work out. Does it miss timing if more than 1 activates a turn? If it doesnt that thing is pretty busted if you ask me. Come september I am pretty sure rescue cat will get banned but then again JD shoulda went to one and that never happened.

Some ppl at my local reconized the goodness of spore. It is a great tech in Quickdraw plants/Dandywarrior.  

Thats all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment