Saturday, May 8, 2010

So far in this meta

So yea I have been busy l8tly havent had much time to update but yea here it goes:

Gadgets: Still own they will be good all format. Pretty Consistant and gain easy pluses. I have seen these builds main nobleman now because hamster can be annoying to get over.  i think DoomCali would be mroe effective since it can get other things too.

Lightsworn: Still Dominates, I am sure at VA you will see some builds there. Iyt pretty intresting b/c alot of the new builds arent too typical so there could be alot more variants popping around. I was wonderign If any one would try liek a Kristyaswornbuild with Soul of purity and Light and maybe dimsional Alchemist. What bout marshmellon? 

GB's: Kinda got hit a lil with the new card, corridor of suffering. GB players will have to prepare for this with dust and twisters.

Cat: Also still good. Calicat may be alot more favorable now b/c doomcali can rlly be effective vs infernity.

Quickdraw/Dandywarrior: only got better with new cards in the shining darkness. I expect them to still top.

X-sabers: I potentially see them topping. Boggart night and darksoul are pretty insane and as you know alot of the meta decks have like a few power cards and these are some of the xsabers'.

Infernity: While inconsistent form what I have seen they def can synchro alot and are hard to come back form when they do get thier combo off. Like some games it seems like you just set cards and let your opponenet beat you then you jsut get Launcher or mirage and proceed to win form there.

Frogs: They have potential, Ronintoadin is pretty dam good. The synchro version is very fast (but can be stopped easy) and I am sure there will be other variants to be tried out. My synchro frogs otked like 70 percent of the time. Thats pretty good considering how slow the format is supposed to be.

Those are decks I see that have potential to top 8 at the next jump. Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment