Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yugioh Championship VA

So far I hear Infernity and Sabers are doing quite well. So are Gadgets, LS variants, Cat Synchro and some other decks. Overall the format still seems like it can be diverse by the top decks within the middle rounds. Hopefully the rest of the Championship will stay that way.

No quickdraw is weird but I am sure someone will squeeze one out. BTW intresting ruling I found is that LADD can special summon a monster from grave even thought it is solemned. Yeaa so LADD kinda gets past solemn lol.

Other than that between the two new ones x-sabers and infernity, Infernity has the better chance. At first I thought x-sabers had a chance but after playing both today, Infernity might have the chance.

Fairy deck was intresting, the herald of perfection and kristya one. From what I heard the person easily was dropping Kristya and Herald quickly which is GG for most decks. It played some Mokey Mokey cards, which I have never heard off.

More to come soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment