Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Deck Profile: Hamstersworn


I wanted to try lightsworns this format because I thought they would still be good. SuperNimble Mega Hamsters are really all the super. They're amazing!! They help make Celestia plays easily and make any hand decent. 

Here's My build:

3 Super Nimble Mega Hamster

3 Ryko,  lightsworn Hunter

3 Celestia,  lightsworn Angel

1 Jain lightsworn Paladin

1 Ehren,lightsworn Monk

1 Lumina, lightsworn Summoner

1 Garoth, lightsworn Warrior

2 Judgment Dragon

2 Wulf, lightsworn Beast

2 Lyla,  lightsworn Sorceress

2 Honest

1 Aurkus , light Sworn Druid

1 Plaguespreader Zombie

1 Gorz, Emissary of Darkness

2 Monster Reincarnation

1 Heavy Storm

2 Pot of Avarice

3 Solar Recharge

1 Charge of The light Brigade

2 Book of Moon

1 Brain Control

1 Gold Sarcophagus

1 Cold Wave

1 Botomless Trap Hole

1 Trap Dushoot

This build has done very well for me in testing, has taken down alot of top tier decks. It plays consistently and usally in an ideal starting hand, you would have a Hamster and Celestia.  The deck can sometimes win for me without JD and thats great, it shows how truly powerful our lovely hamster is.

The Break Down:

The Monsters: It mostly your typical Lightsworn Deck but that extra room you would have used for Dark Monsters in twilight or Fairy Monsters in Kristyasworn, are Hamsters and more rykos. I don't play to many wulfs because they often have shown up to much in my hand. Necro Gardna I just did not have space for, I try to keep all my decks at 40.

The Spells: Alot of your usual Lightsworn spells with a few different choices. You have Pot of avarice times two, this deck tends to mill pretty fast. 2 book of Moon Helps you re-use Hamster in more than one turn. Cold Wave is broken it always helps  a safe Judgment Dragon drop.

The Traps: Not much, I put Bottomless to help protect my lightsworn and trap dushoot because it's such a devastating card. Alot of times I have won the game from my first turn because this card has made my opponents good hand into a bad one.

Hope You guys enjoyed my deck profile if you have some Hamsters, give this deck a try =].

2 comments:

  1. now the question is how would you side against decks that main Nobleman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would side more against the actual deck itself then just Nobleman. If I do see it main decked I'd probely take out hamsters and maybe a ryko for w/e is good against the deck I am playing.

    ReplyDelete